- Call for abstracts: deadline is extended to June 14, 2019.
- Call for abstracts: deadline is May 31, 2019.
- RJCM-1 website is open.
It is a great pleasure to announce the first Russia-Japan Joint Workshop on Composite Materials to be held in Moscow, Russia on October 31st and November 1st, 2019. The goal of the workshop is to provide new opportunities for increasing mutual exchange of cutting-edge research outputs in the composite field among academic researchers of Russia and Japan. The workshop addresses the recent advances of composites science and technology including the following topics.
TOPICS (not limited to the following)
- Composites for aerospace and automotives
- Mechanics of composite materials and structures
- Experiments, micromechanics, damage mechanics
- Novel materials, process, structure design
- Manufacturing of composite materials and structures
- Process modeling and optimization
- Multiscale and multiphysics
Workshop Chair (Russia)
Prof. E.V. Lomakin
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Workshop Chair (Japan)
Prof. K. Nishiyabu, Kindai University